Year Released: 1992
Dimensions: 28″ W x 56″ D x 77″ H
Weight: 250 lbs
Curbside DeliveryCurbside Delivery Cost: $399
Inside Delivery, No Assembly – 18 Wheeler Accessible
Inside Delivery, No Assembly – 18 Wheeler NOT Accessible
Inside Delivery, With Assembly – 18 Wheeler Accessible
Inside Delivery, With Assembly – 18 Wheeler NOT Accessible
Shipping Durations & Cost:
- Flat Rate Shipping (14 Days) - $380
- Express Shipping (8 Days) - $600
White Water Pinball Machine by Williams
White Water pinball machine for sale , This game was designed by Dennis Nordman and released by Williams. The theme is based on White water rafting, which is reflected in the game’s ‘wild’ ramps and very fast gameplay.
White Water is a non-licensed pinball machine with a primary objective of moving your raft down the river to “Wet Willy’s” in order to get the “Vacation Jackpot.” You move your raft down the river by shooting the flashing “Hazard” shots, each with a unique rafting theme name. Each time you complete a raft, the number of “Hazard” shots you must hit successfully to complete the next raft increases. It takes eight completed rafts to advance to “Wet Willy’s” . Successfully completing “Wet Willy’s” enables the player to attempt the collection of the “Vacation Jackpot.”
There are subsequent objectives in the game, which include:
- Multiball: To start multiball, light the lock ball shot by hitting the “Lite” and “Lock” targets and then successfully shooting the ball in the ball lock, also called the “No Way Out” Hazard; doing this 3 times will start multiball.
- Whirlpool: Completing the “Whirlpool” shot will activate one of six awards or modes, which is determined by what is lit when the “Whirlpool” shot is hit. To light the “Whirlpool”, thus making the shot active, successfully hit the “Insanity Falls” shot. After hitting the “Insanity Falls” shot, you will know the “Whirlpool” is active when the red light above the shot is lit. One of the six awards or modes starts when the Whirlpool shot, also called “Bigfoot Bluff”, is successfully competed.
- Big Foot Hotfoot: There are two “Hotfoot” targets in the middle of the playfield. Hitting both targets comprises a complete “Hotfoot”, and the “Hotfoot” targets are reset. Depending on the machine settings, successfully completing the specified number of “Hotfoot” targets starts the “Bigfoot Hotfoot” mode which allows the player to get successive “Bigfoot Jackpots.”
- Lost Mine: Hitting the ball in the “Lost Mine” shot awards an item needed to start the “Gold Rush” multiball. There are three items that must be collected to start this multiball, a flashlight, a map, and a key; and these items can be collected through either the “Lost Mine” or the “Bigfoot Hotfoot.” Once all three items have been collected, successfully hitting the “Lost Mine” shot starts the “Gold Rush” multiball.
Flippers (3), Pop bumpers (3), Upper mini-playfield, Left outlane kickback. Multiple ramps. “Whirlpool” funnel. Toys include an interactive BigFoot figure that needs to be distracted in order to let the ball come into his cave. Bigfoot turns and spins head for certain shots.
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Always Inspect all delivered Items. Also report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper so that we can handle the situation immediately.
Shipping method definitions:
Curbside Delivery $399 for standard sized item.
The courier will drop off all Item(s) in the box on a pallet in a driveway or wheel them by pallet jack into a garage (as long as there is no step).
If item is being delivered to a commercial building, it will be dropped in front of the building or brought to a loading dock. Inside Delivery No Stairs (Without Assembly) Weight-based pricing. Item(s) will be brought inside the home or building and brought into the room of choice.
The item(s) will not be unboxed/unwrapped and no assembly will be performed. Inside Delivery With Stairs and Assembly Weight-based pricing. We can also perform Up to 30 minutes of light assembly. For pinball machines, the legs will be installed and the backbox will be hinged up, but the balls will not be installed.
White Water Pinball Machine Delivery Times:
Clarion Pins, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold due to several factors which will be listed bellow. In addition, any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on aspects like time and method of payment, product availability, turnaround times of shipping companies. In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver.
Also, we will ship any new item(s) that are in stock right way. We will clean and test all refurbished items before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative so that you get the exact estimation for your delivery. Importantly, Expedited delivery may be available.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Also, our warranty overs labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine.
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
Warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
We do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description.
All of our refurbished pinball machines go through our extensive refurbishing process.
White Water pinball machine for sale